nonstopa

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Teen who went without pulse for 20 minutes saw image of Jesus


A 17-year-old in Texas who went more than 20 minutes without a heartbeat after collapsing during gym class said he saw and image of Jesus Christ just moments before doctors revived him.  Zack Clements suffered sudden cardiac arrest at Victory Life Academy on May 5 and was unresponsive. But just as doctors were about to declare him dead after 20 minutes, he revived.


“When I was out those 20 minutes, I saw a man who had long ruffled hair and kind of a thick beard, and it didn’t take me long to realize that that was Jesus,”Clements said. “I went up to him and he put his hand on my shoulder and he told me everything would be alright and not to worry,” he said.

Clements family says his fast recovery was nothing short of divine intervention.

0 Leave a comment:

Post a Comment